Sorry, no video review, like I did with SocialKenny’s. Introvert’s like to read anyway.
First I think this book is GREAT! If you aren’t ready jump into the fire like a ninja and kick some ass
and get your ass kicked like in Social Kenny’s book, “7 Ways to Become Social with Women“, then this book will be better suited for you.
If you are not social and never have been, this book gives you baby steps to feel comfortable getting out of your comfort zone (your house in front of your computer,TV, or WII) and comfortable being outside before even speaking with people, let alone hot women.
If you can’t even do that, then there’s no hope for you.
- Using your introversion as a strength to use to your advantage instead of thinking of it as a weakness when being social.
- Baby steps to get used to being in public and talking to people with ‘micro approaches’ and ‘warm ups’.
- Pointing out that practice makes perfect. (Just like the NBA only selects balla’s who can dunk, girls are only gonna warm up to the guys who can a socialize with them, and do it well.)
- Focus on becoming good at being social first, then focusing on going after the women you want.
- Three major techniques to keep the conversation going. (I admit, I am pretty lazy when it comes to talking to new guys and leave it up to them to steer the conversation. Unless the subject is REALLY interesting or we are just joking around).
- Specific actions and explanation of creating excitement AND comfort, and why. (In my opinion, girls want to feel safe to open up with you-comfort- but still feel excited and alive when they’re around you-excitement. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we want it all.)
- A positive (and realistic!) spin on dealing with rejections and failures.
- Pointing out that you don’t have to be the outgoing, entertaining charming guy all the time to get laid. (Truth!)
- A glossary of PUA terms at the end of the book for those not familiar with certain terms used in the book.
“A quick compliment on something the girl is wearing, asking for directions, asking for the time, asking her opinion aboutsomething in the environment.”
“The result is the classic question chain: asking her question after question, without going anywhere. This kills the conversation and makes it extremely boring. An exciting and interesting conversation happens when you share yourself, and that requires you to have the frame that you are the cool, interesting person here and you have stuff to share.”
“Instead of wondering if you are good enough for her, ask yourself if she is good enough for you. She is not the prize—she can’t be, you don’t know anything about her yet.”
“The key is to have goals for the overall process of improvement with women, without having specific goals for a specific girl. A good goal is to have more dates per week. A bad goal is to get Jessica out on a date.”
“You can say practically anything to a girl. As long as it is said with confidence and openness, it will enable you to start a conversation with her.”
“As long as you are not expressing what is true for you in that moment, you will be incongruent and will fail to spark her interest. And youwill often come across as creepy.”
The book mentions being a social leader.
Men with responsibility and are leaders are hot. That is all. We wanna know you can handle responsibility!
Even if you’re irresponsible with us and ditch us!
The book also mentions being comfortable and confident with yourself.
Girls read ‘uncomfortable in social situations’ as uncomfortable with yourself, and we want no part of that. Unless the girl herself is shy and uncomfortable in social situations, or with herself.
“Doing what you said you were going to do (whether calling her at a certain time, taking her to the place you said you were going to take her, etc).”
“Boringness in conversation basically stems from our own inhibitions and inability to expose our true selves.”
True true! This also helps you get the girls that find the true you exciting! And that’s the jackpot right? RIGHT BITCHES?
“Neediness and the desire to impress a girl is one of the biggest, most common killers of male attractiveness.”
“A more straightforward way is to just practice “un-censoring” yourself in conversations with people. Whatever you are thinking, say it. When you agree with something, say it. When you disagree, say that.”
- There’s a nice summary at the end of the book, but have you thought about making an action checklist? There’s a lot of information in the book and an action checklist might help some put some of your techniques and mindsets into action.
- I am not an introverted, masculine man, but I was wondering how would a guy give off a ‘sexual vibe’ (for night time pick up at clubs and bars). Do you guys automatically know what that means? You gave the example of staring, but that can come off as creepy depending on the girl. Do you have other examples or explanations on how to do this?
There are some really great tips and information in here whether introverted or extroverted but ESPECIALLY if you feel socially challenged and uncomfortable with dating scene.
If you want a copy of this free ebook, you can get it here.
*Oct. 10, 2013 EDIT: Introverted Playboy has come up with a 30 day action guide. You can check it out here.