Way to make an innocent, chain praise post and dirty it up, huh?
You must post the rules. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged. Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Now the interesting part. 22 Questions About Meeeeeeeeeeee!
- What is your first memory?
Sittin in the back of a hot car eatin a red popsicle next to my brothers.
- What is your favorite thing to eat?
Chocolate. Or seafood. Not together though.
- Can you laugh at yourself?
- What type of person are you most attracted to?
Swag. (read- the attitude AND offering free stuff. Double play on word!)
- What is a character trait you can’t stand in people?
- Have you traveled at least twice outside of your country?
No. Thanks for reminding me.
- Where would you most like to visit?
California to see some bitches. After that, anywhere but here.
- What is your dream job?
Getting paid a lot just to be me. Although just being me is it’s own reward.
- What is a hidden talent few know about you?
I showcase all my talents!
- What do you do to relax?
- What do you think of online dating?
– What is your best quality?
All of them.
– What is your worst quality?
Those words relating to me is not part of my vocabulary.
– Where do you live?
East coast. Nowheresville.
– If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
A big city. Any big city. Maybe all the big cities at some point!
– What turns you on?
– What pisses you off?
Not getting my way.
– What type of music would you consider your favorite?
Hip Hop and Pop. Yeah, Pop, I said it.
– What would your ideal mate look like?
– What is your greatest accomplishment?
Committing to this blog for this long. And lookin Fyyyyyyne!!!!!
– Are you religious?
I believe in Moksie.
– If you were allowed to have any one item, let’s say like one genie’s wish, what would it be?
Since I am tired and have the focus of a kid with ADD (partly because I kinda am a kid who finds it hard to
be bored focus) and have been fighting a cold all weekend (clubbing and drinking every night doesn’t really cure colds, does it?), this is what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna roll up on someone when they least expect it. Could be anytime, anywhere. You might be reading blogs. You might be at the grocery store. You might be on a great date on the verge of makin babies. Just when you think you are safe and free from being tagged- BAM! I will tag you and ask you eleven questions. Outta nowhere.
I now will leave you with a picture of Captain Doesn’t Know When to Troll the Nursing Homes for Pussy Where He Belongs who was out in full force last night tryin to schmooze the young ladies.