Now that I am an AWARD winning blogger, I have to give back to the community and give a shout out to 15 bloggers. Cuz it’s really about who you know. Since I’m new to this, and I
am lazy have A.D.D., I had to scour the wordpress pages for days hours to see what was out there. Here are 15 blogs/posts that I thought were funny and/or interesting in no particular order.
http://whatidesiredtosay.wordpress.com/ – for anyone who’s worked in customer service
http://narcissistsblog.wordpress.com/ – with a title like that, how can it go wrong? (hint: it doesn’t) for MATURE peeps only
http://thatfredguy.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/you-might-be-addicted-to-wordpress-blogging-if/ – funny because it’s true
http://datingindresses.com/ – more dating stories!
http://chiclycute.com/ – beauty tips and empowerment, what’s NOT to love?
http://iamchasehartley.com/ – because it’s smart to see what the opposite sex is thinking about the datin game
http://kaneiciascorner.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/act-like-a-lady-think-like-a-woman/- insights on dating, fitness and motivation. You know, gettin yo ish together. Sign me up! (but don’t expect me to follow through)
http://ananimiss.wordpress.com/ – funny ish goin on right here!
http://villaforsaleinrome.com/ – whenever I find my sugardaddy, we will be visiting this site and the country!
http://twenty4sevenmagazine.wordpress.com/ – videos of comedians and rapper remixes. Hell to the yes!
http://awomeninherthirties.com/2012/04/28/is-your-marriage-healthy/- relationship advice for the marrieds, but may apply to singles too
http://creativedonkey.wordpress.com/ – comics and other funny ish
http://tweetybfine.wordpress.com/ – random ish, news, and a rant
http://roboticrhetoric.wordpress.com/2012/04/15/youve-all-got-porn-vision/ – not robotic at all
http://didwedosomethingtodeservethis.wordpress.com/ – two girls tag-teamin one blog, and it’s good times
Congrats! You have been tagged nominated!
And when I say nominated, I mean you’ve won! Here are the rules for winning!
- Thank the person who gave you this award [in a post]. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself [usually this is all done in one post, but I broke this up into two posts cuz that's how I roll].
Link to the award (rules):
And thanks again to onlinedatingjournal (also for MATURE eyes) for awarding this honor to me and for keepin it real!